At South America Implants, our commitment is to satisfy our customers’ needs, drive continuous quality improvement of our products, offer safe, efficient and competitive services, establishing a quality policy based on monitoring and controlling the processes that support our objectives.
We have adopted the Lean Manufacturing philosophy, which focuses on increasing the overall efficiency of our processes and defining clear and measurable targets to achieve total quality by:
- Understanding our customers’ specific requirements for the design and development of our products, complying with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Controlling and monitoring externally provided raw materials, supplies and products as well as vendors.
- Assuring the efficiency and effectiveness of our overall manufacturing processes.
- Controlling and monitoring our production machinery and measurement equipment.
- Training, engaging and empowering our personnel.
- Performing an ongoing analysis of the need to improve our devices to assure a safe and efficient use.
- Ensuring stakeholders’ satisfaction in decision-making to assure the continuous improvement of our Quality Management System.
CP Revision 04. Issue: July 2020